The first meeting of the Deep South Founders Conference, in 2008, launched with the opening affirmation of the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith; “The Holy Scripture is the only sufficient, certain, and infallible rule of all saving knowledge, faith, and obedience.” Evangelist David Miller served as our main speaker. Joe Nesom, Huey Moak, Todd Wilson, Isaac Makashinyi, and Cary Kimbrell also brought strong sermons insisting on the firm foundation of God’s Word. The inaugural conference laid the ground work for the tradition of like-minded pastors from Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama to gather every January to host the annual Deep South Founders Conference.
- David Miller: Calling Election and the Word
- David Miller: Danger of False Apologist and the Word
- Dr. Joe Nesom: The Consistency of the Word
- R. Huey Moak: The Power Of The Word
- Todd Wilson: The Sufficiency Of The Word
- Isaac MakashinyiThe Perspicuity of the Word
- Dr. Cary Kimbrell: The Infallibility of the Word